12.30.2008

Time Out...

courtesy: Martha

Where has 2008 gone? Right now I feel like I am in a mad dash to a finish line, which I guess is the last day of the year...tomorrow! It is hard to believe another year has come and gone. How will you be bringing in the new year? A big party or low-key gathering? We are back home for three days of work and then on the road again. We had a wonderful and lovely Christmas holiday and I hope to re-cap it soon enough (but not sure if I will get there). Right now the hubby has to work all day tomorrow (total bummer) and then we are off to Auburn to spend New Years Eve with my brother who has bring in the new year working (he is a bartender). Sorry for posts being few and far between. Happy Happy New Year and see you in 2009!

5 comments:

sandra/tx said...

We're spending New Year's at home -- just the fam. Happy New Year, Megan!

Things That Inspire said...

No plans, just a quiet low key evening. We like to celebrate New Years in London time for the kids (usually CNN shows the countdown in London), because then they can go to bed at a decent hour!

The House That A-M Built said...

Disco dancing in the lounge room with the kids... the usual, when you can't get a babysitter... we love it though! I hear you about the mad dash... I have this drive to finish all my paperwork today and start the New Year with an empty in tray! Happy New Year. A-M xx

paula said...

have a happy new year! we will be getting dressed to the nines, eating tacos, and ringing in the new year probably around 8:30. babysitters are scarce and expensive on new years, ha!

Jen @ RamblingRenovators said...

We'll be keeping it low-key this year with a home cooked meal, a few DVDs, and a kiss at midnight! Happy New Year!