4.29.2009

Chelsea Antique Mall...

While my sister and I were home this past weekend we went out to look for a chandelier and headboard for my niece's new bedroom. I am happy to say we found both items, but sad to say we forgot to photograph them before being packaged up for the trip home {sorry; we will post photos soon}. We went to multiple places {Tricia's Treasures, Hoover Antique Mall, Bama Antique Mall}, but ended up finding them in our own 'backyard'. Our little helper had a lot of fun and loved every location.

{some booths have new and custom items; like this swinging bed}

It would seem I have a new found love for old colored Pyrex and can't get enough of it. I brought these two bowls home with me.

9 comments:

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Okay, so the only place on your list that I have been to is Tricia's Treasures... I think I must venture out to Hoover and Chelsea! Thanks for the scoop!

Mommy Harris said...

I wish i wish i wish I had an endless pile of money to spend at Tricia's, it was awesome! I hate that we didnt' take pics there too!

Rachel said...

I realllly need to go check this place out sooN! Great finds!

monarte said...

I love it that my Girls have that gene in them for " the old" stuff. I love seeing what they do with their Treasures. Mamma

paula said...

I love this place. When you are in town again maybe we could get together. Can't wait to see what you found.

Jennifer said...

clearly I don't need to, but I'm going to have to check out Chelsea!

Mommy Harris said...

check this out all you pyrex lovers...

http://www.pyrexlove.com/

Unknown said...

I collect old colored Pyrex as well! I am a new reader, and I enjoy your blog. About the popcorn ceiling....bead board works beautifully and it adds great texture. We just covered our popcorn ceiling with it in our sunroom.

R. Wallis
http://truebeautyinsideandout.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.