11.17.2008

Tree Hugger...


We had a great weekend with family; most enjoyable! We always like traveling during fall because of all the beautiful colors of the trees. It makes driving much more lively and pass faster. We have this tree in our neighborhood and pass it every morning; and love it! I pass about three to four of these trees daily and it just brightens up my day. I would love to have a driveway lined with about a dozen of these trees one day. Notice how I keep saying 'these' trees, that's because I don't know what it is. Does anyone happen to know the name of this type of tree? *With the cold front that has moved through, the tree is now bare. The ground is now blanketed in yellow. I am bummed I didn't get to enjoy the tree longer, but so glad I snapped the photo when I did.

6 comments:

sandra/tx said...

I don't know what kind of tree it is, but it has a great shape, doesn't it? My 13-year-old daughter calls herself a tree-hugging Republican. :-)

Darlene - Our Creative Life said...

not sure, but it sure is pretty!

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Not a maple? Gorgeous color and shape! Yes sir...It'd make me happy to see that everyday too!

Jennifer said...

I think it's a Ginko ... but don't quote me!

mb said...

I think it is a Ginko too. My husband and I have been watching the cycle of a very beautiful Ginko tree on our daily walk in Dallas. The leaf is different from a maple, not the shape of your hand. It looks like a full scalloped skirt... and when all the leaves are down, you will see a sculptural pattern to the trunk.
Regardless, it sure is a stunner, thanks for sharing.
Marybeth

fifa 14 xbox 360 coins said...

I think it is a Ginko too. My husband and I have been watching the cycle of a very beautiful Ginko tree on our daily walk in Dallas. The leaf is different from a maple, not the shape of your hand. It looks like a full scalloped skirt... and when all the leaves are down, you will see a sculptural pattern to the trunk.
Regardless, it sure is a stunner, thanks for sharing.


cheap fifa 14 coins
Cheap ESO Gold
fifa ultimate team coins