4.04.2011

The Great Outdoors...

As soon as the weather starts warming up, I look forward to enjoying the outdoors. Warmer weather means firing up the grill and dining al fresco! In our new place we have a great back porch just waiting for new furniture and grill {which are on the list}. I love the inspiration from all these Southern Living porches and patios. And be sure to stop by the Party Resource blog to see what are my '6 for Spring'. Thank you for including me your series.  


 courtesy: southern living

11 comments:

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

It's only 8 in the morning here, but I would give anything to jump into one of those pictures, have a seat, and sip on some wine! Great images...

La Maison Fou said...

I love the first image! Hydrangeas are my favorite!
L.

Party Resources said...

Thanks so much for the great guest post! Best, Kate

The Remnant Room said...

I can't WAIT for my hydrangeas to come back!! I have several stands of them that are 20+ years old.
Paula

Something Old, Something New said...

Love all of these spaces! This post makes me want to just lounge around outside for hours!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that first image. I could stare at it for hours. Can you imagine if you had that look at every day? Sigh....

Interior Design Musings said...

Absolutely adore that first image! M.

Lila said...

Those look so relaxing. I love the blue ceiling. I think that's the porch I could read on for hours!
xoxo
Lila Ferraro

The Sister Sophisticate said...

I like the blue painted ceiling and the last photo with the miniature beds! I can wait to turn my lanai into additional living space outdoors!

paula said...

the first image is my dream backyard!

ejlynn said...

Love the long table!!!