Sweet Tooth...

I have a sweet tooth, which can get me in trouble some times. But I love the 4th of July and Martha makes these desserts look so scrumptious!


Flick, said...

Ummm, YUM! It is not an appropriate time here (1.17am) to be thinking about eating.. let alone delish desserts! What gorgeous ways to display the 3 colours together, you couldn't help but feel all patriotic! (while you devour the lovliness, of course)
Flick :)

Lavender and Lilies said...

those desserts look amazing!

laura said...

Happy 4th of July! I might just be making that cute little cake this weekend!

Pink Wallpaper said...

YUM!! have a wonderful 4th!

Anonymous said...

I like your blog !!Thank you. They are really great .
do not miss my goods , they are very beautiful !!
Yves Saint Laurent
Tory Burch
Christian Louboutin
Men's Shoes
Women's Shoes
New Arrivals