4.16.2009

Twist & Spout...

Photobucket

I have a large 'smart water' bottle under my kitchen sink that I saved and use to water my plants. And yes, I am aware of a thing called a 'watering can', but you don't aways have room for one or a place to store it {especially living in a condo}. The Twist and Spout {first seen here} fits virtually any soda or water bottle with a screw-on cap and instantly gives them a renewed life as ergonomic pourers. There is a kitchen version {in pink} and a garden version {in blue}. Call me crazy but I think I need to get one, or both! Has anyone ever seen them, have them, or used them? I would like to know how well they work.


Photobucket

6 comments:

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

I need to get one too! What a great idea!

Mommy Harris said...

Oh! SMART!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Why can't I think of ideas like this?!?

Down Comforter said...

Clever little thing :)

Anonymous said...

i have the pink one that i use with a large fiji bottle (the pink in the bottle looks so cute with it!). i LOVE it!!!!

Andrea said...

fantastico, donde se puede comprar?