3.24.2009

Chair Lady...

I have a problem (according to my husband), I love chairs! While I am asking for suggestions on the dresser, I thought I would ask your input on some chairs. We have a collection of chairs. The left ones (there are 2) where giving to me by my friend (thanks Courtney G.!), the middle one was another curbside pick-up (and no you are not crazy, the leg is held together by electrical tape, which the hubby will fix), and the right one is a Scott's find that I could not pass up. Since blue is one of my favorite colors, I am thinking of painting them all ink blue, thanks to this great post from Pink Wallpaper. And of course to reupholster them all in the same fabric. Here is our table. Thoughts, Suggestions, Ideas?

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like the ink blue idea. but I do like the one on the right as-is!

Mommy Harris said...

blue for sure!

monarte said...

Blue is Great!

Mango Gal said...

I love the idea of all different types of chairs around the table. The ink blue is going to look beautiful! Can't wait to see the final look!

Anonymous said...

This is so funny - Richard calls our place "The House of Many Chairs!"

Glad to see I'm not alone in the chair collecting department. I do love the ink blue concept, BTW. I think it would be stunning.

trendoffice said...

I like the blue color, but you already have a lot of blue in this picture and if you want to paint the chairs in blue I think you need a warm balance - either change the curtains, or add some other strong warm balancing element. Another possibility is to paint the chairs in white like the console.