The rules: Answer the following questions about yourself. At the end of the post you pass on the questions to 6 (or so) other bloggers and list them. Then write them a comment telling them that they've been tagged and ask them to read your blog.
1. What did you do 10 years ago? I had just finished my freshman year of high school and recently got my driver's license. Just a teenage summer.
2. Five items on your to-do list: 1} Continue to interview (I am job searching) 2} Fix & paint the table my husband & I found on the curb (to post as soon as finished) 3} Help the in-laws finish their little cabin on their lake 4} Clean house 5} Find a dress for one of my best friend's wedding on the 21st!
3. Snacks I enjoy: I am a sucker for chocolate chip cookies (100 calorie packs are awesome, try them!), apples and caramel, dr. pepper, and ritas italian ice!
4. What would you do if you were a billionaire? It would seem like the possibilities would be endless. A billion dollars would give you time; time for anything and everything! First I would help our parents, family, and close friends. We would put some away. We would buy plenty of property & begin designing our house. Travel, travel, travel! Donate, donate, donate!
5. Places I would live: Becoming a billionaire we probably could not settle into one place! But we would always have a place near our parents. We would love the beach in the summer and snowy mountains in the winter (we love to ski). All while traveling throughout the year, especially during the spring and fall.